Welcome to the Cougar Web site
What else is happening at South Fremont High School?
Student Handbook | Student Policies & Procedures | Student Body Officers | New Bell Schedule | 2013-14 Calendar | School Fees | School Map | Fremont School District Acceptable Use Policy | School Photographer | Yearbook | 2012-13 Yearbook Sponsors | Yearbook Archive | Scholarships | State of Idaho School Report Card
Online Transcript Request Form (may not display in Internet Explorer-Google Chrome works best)
Having problems viewing current information? Try another browser. Google Chrome works well. Try clearing your browser cache. More information on Google cached pages.
- Scholarships are becoming available--check the scholarship page-juniors and seniors
- SAT Preparation and Practice
Sophomores and Juniors --Use the SAT online course at www.collegeboard.org/satonlinecourseschool to practice and improve your SAT test scores for the upcoming test. Check with the counselors for an access code.
- Cougar Cubs Youth Basketball Registration and Information
A new basketball program developed and organized by the SFHS boys and girls coaches. This league replaces the UVYA league from past years.
- Reserve your copy of the yearbook today. Cost $50 - $55 after December 2nd - Last day to reserve a copy is January 15, 2014 (A $25 deposit in the office is required). You can also order online. Click on the image below.
- A Night With Your Knight--SFHS Commons, January 4, 2014, 9 pm-12 am
Get your tickets now for the best price:
$15 until November 26
$17 until December 13
$20 until December 20
$22 @ the door and $12 for singles
- Veterans Day November 11--Thank a Veteran today
Sergeant 1st Class Sean Rash from Idaho Falls spoke at our Veterans Day Assembly.
His message was about patriotism. He said, the basic foundation of patriotism is love. "Every person who has served, is serving, or will serve are willing to stand, fight, kill, and/or die for each one of us."
He said, to show our patriotism, we should remember all the service men and women who have served, stood, and fought for our flag, our freedom, and our lives whenever we see a flag, a veteran, or a current serviceman or woman. THANK YOU VETERANS from the students and staff at South Fremont High School. Find out more about Veterans Day
- Many students got to observe the raising of the giant flag in the city's new memorial park just north of the city building. The Rotary Club has been working with the city on this project.
- Explore where science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) can take you.
Idaho Science and Aerospace Scholars (ISAS) is a competitive program that allows high school juniors
- Constitution Day was September 17th.
Constitution Day Website Ten Fast Facts
- Sports Schedules are posted on the sports page.
- Visit the Idaho CIS Website
Log in with your user name and password *see the counselors if you don't know your username and password
It is never too soon to start preparing for your future--the first step is knowing what your options are
A big THANK YOU to our Booster Club for all their support and encouragement--Go BOOSTERS
Yearbook Archive: South Fremont High School is in the process of making the Tattler available for free online! Visit sfhyearbooks.com to check out the yearbooks as far back as 1910!
Connect with us! South Fremont High School is on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and YouTube!
Check back with us to connect here, and be a fan! If you have any concerns with social media and South Fremont High School, visit our Web Policies page.
Website Design by: Jacob Christensen-A former student
Much of the information provided by South Fremont High School on this Web site is in Portable Document Format (.PDF). The software required to run and view these documents is Adobe Reader X, which you can install by visiting Adobe.com. If there is a document on this web site in Portable Document Format (.PDF) form, it will be signified by this icon.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Report any problems or misinformation by emailing us at email@example.com. If you have any questions or concerns about this web site, or South Fremont High Schools Web policies, visit our Web Policies page.