Welcome to the Cougar Web site
What else is happening at South Fremont High School?
Online Transcript Request Form (may not display in Internet Explorer-Google Chrome works best)
Having problems viewing current information? Try another browser. Google Chrome works well. Try clearing your browser cache. More information on Google cached pages.
- Scholarships Have you applied?--check the scholarship page-juniors and seniors
- SAT Preparation and Practice
Sophomores and Juniors --Use the SAT online course at www.collegeboard.org/satonlinecourseschool to practice and improve your SAT test scores for the upcoming test. Check with the counselors for an access code.
- SAT will be given to Juniors on April 16 from 7:45-12:45. Buses will run the normal schedule.
There will be no school on April 16 for 9th, 10th, and 12th
8th Grade Orientation will be from 1:30-2:50, April 16. Parents are invited if interested.
- TEEN MURAL PROJECT sign-ups happening NOW!
Interviews are Thursday, April 17, 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Teens who wish to volunteer to paint a mural
in Clyde Keefer Park must register to be interviewed. Call (208) 932-0893.
Artists will present their preliminary drawing to the city for approval on Thursday, June 12 at 7:00
p.m. Painting begins in June after school is out.
- Seniors: Awards Assembly: May 21; Last Day: May 22; Lagoon Trip: May 27th; Graduation: May 28th 7 p.m. South Fremont High School Gym
- Graduation Orders: Call Herff Jones 208-552-9881 or visit their web site
- Civitan Youth Seminar --June 9-13--Idaho State University
Must be at least 15 years old. Applications are in the attendance office. Registration deadline April 30, 2014.
- Juniors: Engineering Workshop Opportunity for Juniors Utah State University, June 9-12, $150 cost. Online application
- Sports Schedules are posted on the sports page.
- Visit the Idaho CIS Website
Log in with your user name and password *see the counselors if you don't know your username and password
It is never too soon to start preparing for your future--the first step is knowing what your options are
A big THANK YOU to our Booster Club for all their support and encouragement--Go BOOSTERS Volunteer Today
Yearbook Archive: South Fremont High School is in the process of making the Tattler available for free online! Visit sfhyearbooks.com to check out the yearbooks as far back as 1910!
Connect with us! South Fremont High School is on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, and YouTube!
Check back with us to connect here, and be a fan! If you have any concerns with social media and South Fremont High School, visit our Web Policies page.
Website Design by: Jacob Christensen-A former student
Much of the information provided by South Fremont High School on this Web site is in Portable Document Format (.PDF). The software required to run and view these documents is Adobe Reader X, which you can install by visiting Adobe.com. If there is a document on this web site in Portable Document Format (.PDF) form, it will be signified by this icon.
Questions, comments, or concerns? Report any problems or misinformation by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or concerns about this web site, or South Fremont High Schools Web policies, visit our Web Policies page.